PET OWNER CLEANING TIPS
Updated: Dec 18, 2019
1. Remove pet hair from upholstery by running your hand over the surface wearing latex gloves.
2. Have floor & carpet cleaner ready to use for those messy moments
3. Deep clean toys in the dishwasher.
4. Clean out the vacuum cleaner regularly to avoid odor getting out of hand.
5. Vinegar works great for eliminating pet odor from pet bedding.
6. Brush your pet regularly to minimize hair shedding around the house.
7. Line the cat's litter tray with a rubbish bag before adding the litter.
8. Keep place mats under food bowls. wiping the place mat is much easier than scrubbing the floor mare than necessary.